THE DRESS CODE IS MANDATORY FOR ALL MEMBERS AND GUESTS
• Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
• Members shall use good Judgement as to appropriate attire when
attending various social and golf events planned throughout the year in keeping with the style and traditions of Reames Golf and Country Club.
• Informal attire in good taste is acceptable throughout the facility.
· Shorts must be reasonable and proper. Short shorts, athletic shorts, tennis shorts, swimming trunks or cut-off shorts are not allowed on the course or In the main clubhouse.
• T-Shirts, tank tops, halter tops, bare midriffs, strapless tops, etc. are not allowed on the course or in the main clubhouse (elegant evening attire is accepted).
e Workout attire is restricted to the workout area.
• Swimming attire is restricted to the immediate pool area.
• Dress denim jeans are accepted. Men over the age of 13 are required to wear collared shirts: i.e. dress, golf, Nehru, turtleneck, etc.
• Hard spikes are not allowed. Soft spikes allowed on course and in
• Gentlemen must remove their hats in the dining room.